Friday 20 February 2015

Truthful Review : Skinnymint 28 day detox review (after) HONESTLY Speaking...

Sorry for the delay in updating the skinnymint post !

I only tried it for one month (the 28 day detox) and the results are as follows (pardon the pictures cus i know my bloating problem is really bad because I have a really lousy digestive system) .

How I drank the tea:

Day tea : put the teabag in my hot water flask and bring it to the office, keep refilling the flask

Night tea : put the teabag in a big cup, and once I finish the cup I won't refill it (Just one cup)

Before: 


After:



OK so my bloating has reduced significantly !!! And the night detox (improved version) of the skinnymint tea really works ! I lost about 1.5kg ( plus A LOT of air lost) after the stringent 28 detox without any change in diet or change in exercise plans :) It really helped with the bloating system and also it manages to make my bowel system a little more smoother, especially after the night tea . 

the flip side :
  • the weight loss cannot be maintained , unless you continue drinking the tea. My 1.5 kg fluctuated back rather quickly
  • drinking tea day & night will make your body very "liang" / cooling , in chinese, and its not very good for women and the women reproductive system ... 
  • my period got delayed a few days after trying this out for a month , which i think is because of the tea ?! because my period usually always on time !
  • The day tea is not as effective as the night tea ...

anyway : I have stopped drinking the tea . But I have stocked up some night cleanse teabags in the event of overeating, I will drink the tea before I sleep . Because I feel that it can cleanse the oily feeling :)

That's all for my review of skinnymint 28 day detox ! Seeya !

You can read my BEFORE review here :)


No comments:

Post a Comment