Saturday 28 February 2015

SGShop Review [ Shopping Taobao in Singapore ]

Hello friends !!!

Today I'm going to share on my shopping experiences on Taobao & various China e-commerce websites by using SGShop (a Singapore Taobao Agent)  ^^ I myself have been using SGshop very often nowadays for my personal purchases as well as for my business.

SGShop Warehouse is located : 81 Ubi Avenue 4, Singapore 408830

As an avid online shopper , I started using SGShop unintentionally coming across their website , decided to give them a try as things are really much cheaper on Taobao & you can find pratically anything you are looking for !

Below shows a screengrab of their home page , which basically shows their shipping rates !

Step 1: Enter keywords in English or the product URL of the China website of the products you wish to purchase . If you enter keywords in English, they will be automatically translated into Chinese, so you may need to simplify your wordings !


Step 2 : When you are at the product page , it will look something like this ! Sharing from my personal experience as the very first thing I bought from here is something for my pet guinea pigs haha :)



**Things to look out for : THE SHIPPING RATES !! Please check and double check before adding to cart !! ---> again speaking from personal experience because the first time I chose wrongly -- I chose "special air"  -.-    which is actually the most expensive as it is for delicate goods.. If you wish to change shipping method, there is a fee to be paid !!

The choices of the products may not be in good English, please check before selection !

You can choose options of the different shipping methods: I always choose Express Air, and even with this , the minimum waiting time to receive my products is still 7 days (1 week) , please note this !! The slowest shipping is Sea Shipping, which I have encountered in taking 1 month to get my products OMG...

But I have to comment that SGShop is really very helpful in answering my queries and my requests to expeditie some orders which I needed urgently, they have helped me with the deadlines ! Thumbs up for good service , always receive a reply from them within 12 hours of my email.

Step 3 : Add product to cart, select the correct choice , select shipping method and check out .

Payment wise : For this first time , you will be paying for the product prices you purchased.

Step 4: Wait for SGShop to process your orders

** Sometimes you will encounter "Problematic Orders" which I have experienced before :
Could be product out of stock, or the shipping prices changed then you will have to top up ...
Below is a screengrab of the "Problematic Order" ... They will email you of the problematic order and then you have to log in to check !


Then again, wait for your parcel to arrive at SGShop Singapore, meanwhile they will be handling all the logistics !

If you wish to buy specifically an item from any China Website, you can utilize their "Ship for Me" service , in which they have a China warehouse address where you can ship to ; personally I have not tried this yet . But you can refer to : http://www.sgshop.com/?shipforme=address

Step 5 : Yay!!!! Your goods finally arrived SGShop !!

Now you have to submit delivery & make the 2nd payment - which is Payment for International Shipping ...

and choose your delivery or self-collection method from them . I always choose self-collection to save on cost plus I have a lot of products to retrieve as well anyway ~

** So total there is 2 payments to be made :
1st is the payment for the goods, 2nd is payment for the Intl Shipping fees and taxes



SGShop Warehouse is located : 81 Ubi Avenue 4, Singapore 408830

In my opinion its quite a convenient location to collect my goods at the warehouse location :)

Happy with the service that SGShop has provided me , thumbs up for the customer service.

One point to note that the shipping fees may be a bit higher than expected, but overall the products are still much cheaper than buying locally, or can't get locally :)

Hope my experience helps !!!

www.sgshop.com

No comments:

Post a Comment